We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer oriented professional, with in-depth data analysis knowledge to join our team as a Data Analysis Specialist with SQL in our Marketing team.
Join us and you will:
- Manipulate large amounts of data for obtaining business insights
- Develop and automate customer lifecycle segmentation
- Optimize campaign results
- Support customer data initiatives
- Liaise with IT and other departments for large scale initiates
To be successful in this role and to enjoy your morning coffee with great colleagues, you will need:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Cybernetics, Statistics, Business Administration or other related field
- SQL knowledge
- Passion for data insights
- Analytical skills
- Ability to present the results
- Advanced English knowledge
- Team player & proactive attitude
What do you get in return?
- You'll be supported by a professional and driven team
- You will find a friendly environment & great opportunities
- Friday is a half workday (ends at around 14:30)
- Meal tickets for each working day, vacation allowance
- Medical insurance
METRO is championing Independent Business. As the leading international player in wholesale trade and the largest sales line of METRO, we’re passionate about helping over 20 million customers with 20 million different sets of challenges, ambitions and dreams. We’re more than just a supplier; we are trusted relationship builders who understand and anticipate our customers’ needs. And we bring unique food expertise, outstanding global insights and decades of experience to make sure they have the best products, services and technologies to succeed.