At METRO we say 'We make it count' because our accounting is not just about numbers, we make it count for more. We already have almost 400 employees, we operate our MAKRO Cash&Carry retail brands in 24 countries around the world, we have been operating in Szczecin for 10 years, and in our internal engagement survey, almost 90% of our employees said that working at METRO is meaningful and allows them to grow. Join us, feel the 'We make it count' spirit and create a METRO community for which accounting always counts for something more.
As an employer, we aim to create an inclusive, international, and innovative environment where people are empowered to move the business forward. We encourage you to take advantage of our exciting development and upskilling opportunities, team-playing open culture, international mindset, informal atmosphere. Among many job perks, we offer personal training in accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages, private medical care, group insurance, cash benefits, Christmas allowance, co-financed sports card and relocation package for candidates outside Szczecin.
- responsibility for performing basic tasks within a selected area of accounting,
- care for the efficiency, accuracy and timelines of all tasks,
- close cooperation with an international partner,
- intermittent participation in business trips,
- full engagement into the process of learning and adaptation,
- supporting team's member in daily work.
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing
- chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas of accounting
- an extensive package of professional training (in accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning)
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language
- co-financed sports card
- team and company integrations after hours
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.
- secondary education or university degree (relevant subject of studies preferred),
- fluent knowledge of Romanian and at least good knowledge of English,
- ability to think analytically,
- self-discipline and the ability to work under time pressure,
- experience related with accounting is well-seen (practice, internship, etc.).